- Push the button on the kiosk to wake up the screen
- Press the "Rent a bike" button on the screen
- Insert your credit or debit card*
- Choose how many bikes you'd like – up to 2
- Select 24-Hour Pass or 72-Hour Pass
- Print your ride code, or buy a bike key for $3 at a station with a key dispenser
- Pick out your bike(s) – skip any docks with a red light
- Type your ride code into the keypad on the bike dock(s) within 5 minutes, or use your key to unlock a bike
- When the light on the dock turns green, lift the bike by the seat and pull it away from the dock
The first 30 minutes of each ride are included in your pass price, and you can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active! If you keep a bike out for longer than 30 minutes at a time, extra usage fees apply.
To end a ride, return your bike to any station with an empty dock. Insert your bike firmly into the dock, and wait for the green light to make sure it's locked.
To ride again, swipe the same credit or debit card at the kiosk to get a new ride code, or use your bike key. You can ride as many times as you want while your pass is active.
*If you incur any usage fees, your card on file will be charged – see 24-Hour and 72-Hour Passes page for more information. The fee for a lost or stolen bike is $1000.