Here is the seasonal station removal schedule for the week of November 28 - December 2 for stations located in the City of Boston. Please review to see if your most frequently visited stations will be affected, and make sure to make alternate commute or travel arrangements.
Please note that the schedule is subject to change, so make sure to use an app or visit the Hubway station map for real-time station and dock availability.
7 Stations are scheduled for removal on Monday, November 28th:
- Hyde Square at Barbara Street
- BIDMC (Brookline Street at Burlington Street)
- Boylston Street at Mass Ave
- Boylston Street at Farfield Street
- New Balance Store (Boylston Street at Dartmouth Street)
- Boylston St at Berkeley St
- Beacon St / Mass Ave
6 Stations are scheduled for Tuesday, November 29th:
- Walnut Ave at Warren St
- Mt Pleasant Ave / Dudley Town Common
- E. Cottage St at Columbia Rd
- Uphams Corner T Stop
- Boston Medical Center - East Concord at Harrison Ave
- Andrew Station - Dorchester Ave at Humboldt Ave
5 Stations are scheduled for Wednesday, November 30th:
- Newbury St at Hereford St
- Washington St. at Waltham St.
- Congress at Sleeper
- Franklin St. at Arch St.
- Post Office Square
5 Stations are scheduled for Thursday, December 1st:
- Allston Green District - Comm Ave & Griggs St
- Yawkey Way at Boylston St.
- Hayes Square at Vine St.
- Piers Park - Marginal St. at East Boston Shipyard
- Glendon St at Condor St.