Hubway puts a fleet of bikes located at stations across Boston, Brookline, Cambridge and Somerville at your employee's fingertips. Hubway's Corporate Accounts options help to solve your company's transit concerns - proving you with the ability to encourage active transportation as a benefit or reward, while strengthening your commitment to green initiatives. Download the Corporate Account informational flyer here.
Best of all, we make it simple for you to implement. It's as easy sharing your unique Hubway Corporate Account password to your eligible employees. After your Corporate Account has been confirmed, Hubway will add your company name to our Join page, so that employees simply select your company as their membership type and input your password. Each employee will have their own individual account that they can manage themselves.
Promotion and Education
Hubway will additionally help you to promote the new benefit internally, and can make visits to your site to educate your employees about bike sharing! We'll assist in encouraging participation and can be on hand to facilitate employee sign-ups.
Invoicing and Reporting
Each month, Hubway will send you a monthly invoice for those employees that signed up during the previous 30 days. Our online payment platform makes it a snap to pay the invoice with a company credit card (we also accept checks). Your monthly invoice will additionally contain valuable statistics on how your employees are utilizing their memberships. We provide:
- Rides made(monthly and year-to-date totals)
- Calories burned (year-to-date total)
- CO2 saved (year-to-date total)
- (Calculations are based on system-wide averages.)
|Corporate Membership Options||Platinum||Gold||Silver||Bronze|
|Organization Responsibility for Usage Fees||All||None||None||None|
|Employee Responsibility for Usage Fees||None||All||All||All|
Who's Already Riding?
- A Better City
- Allen & Gerritsen
- Beacon Architectural Associates
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Burger King / Two Guys Foods, Inc
- City of Cambridge
- Cogo Labs/Adverplex
- Flyberry Capital, LLC
- Genometry, Inc.
- GnuBIO, Inc.
- Halvorson Design Partnership, Inc.
- Jornata, LLC
- Maspire, inc.
- Massachusetts Bicycle Coalition, Inc.
- New Frontier
- Rakuten Loyalty
- Recorded Future, Inc
- Samuels & Associates
- The Boston Shaker
- Tsoi/Kobus & Associates
- Altman Vilandrie & Company
- American Student Assistance
- Analytics Operations Engineering, Inc.
- Apex Companies, LLC
- Aurora Flight Sciences
- Bon Me
- Boston Advisors, LLC
- Boston Bar Association
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Candlewick Press
- Digital Lumens
- Eastern Research Group, Inc
- EdgeRock Technology Partners, LLC
- FamilyAid Boston
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston
- Fiksu, Inc
- HST Lessee LLC, d/b/a Boston Sheraton Hotel
- Iora Health, Inc
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Metropolitan Area Planning Council
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Nuestra Comunidad Development Corporation
- Roundarch Isobar
- Shawmut Design and Construction
- Sullivan & Worcester, LLP
- Synpase Energy Economics, Inc
- Tech Networks of Boston, Inc
- Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc.